Article 1 (Privacy information)
"Personal information" in the privacy information refers to "personal information" referred to in "Act on the Protection of Personal Information" in Japan. It refers to information on surviving individuals, including name, date of birth, address, phone number, Information that can identify a specific individual by contact information or other description. "History information and characteristic information" of privacy information means anything other than "personal information" specified above. It includes the history of the services you used, the items you purchased, the pages and ads you saw, The search keyword searched, the date and time of use, the method of use, usage environment, postal code and gender, occupation, age, IP address of user, cookie information, location information, individual identification information of terminal etc.
Article 2 (The way to collect privacy information)
When the user makes use registration, we may ask for personal information such as name, birth date, address, telephone number, e-mail address, bank account number, credit card number, driver's license number. Also, transaction records including user's personal information made between the user and partners etc. and information on the settlement will be provided to the our partner ("Partner") including information provider, advertiser, ad delivery destination etc. When the user uses the service or browses the page, we collect the user's "History information and characteristic information". It includes the service and software used, the purchased product, the history of the page or advertisement viewed, the search keyword searched, the date and time of use, the usage method, the use environment (in case of using through a mobile terminal Including the communication status of the terminal, various setting information on use, etc.), history information such as IP address, cookie information, position information, terminal individual identification information, and characteristic information.
Article 3 (Purpose of collecting and using personal information)
The purpose of collecting and using personal information is as follows.
- (1)To allow users to browse and modify their registered information.
- (2)To notify or contact the user, to send the item to the user and to contact as necessary.
- (3)To confirm the user's identity.
- (4)To ask for the payment.
- (5)To allow the user to conveniently enter data.
- (6)To refuse the use of users who violate the terms of service of this service, such as delaying payment of payment or causing damage to a third party, or users trying to use the service for fraudulent/unfair purposes.
- (7)To respond to inquiries from users.
- (8)The purpose attached to the above purpose.
Article 4 (The provision of personal information to the third party)
We will not provide personal information to third parties without obtaining prior consent from the user except in the following cases. However, except as permitted by "Act on the Protection of Personal Information" or other laws and regulations.
- (1)The case according to laws and regulations.
- (2)The case when it is necessary for the protection of the life, body or property of a person, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the user.
- (3)The case when it is particularly necessary for improving public health or promoting healthy fostering of children and it is difficult to obtain consent from the user.
- (4)The case when it is necessary for a national agency or a local public entity or a person entrusted with the consignment to cooperate in carrying out the affairs prescribed by laws and regulations and it is difficult to obtain consent from the user.
- (5)The case when the following matters were notified or announced in advance.
- i. The matter that the provision of personal information to the third party is included in the purpose of use.
- ii. Items of data provided to third parties.
- iii. Means or method of the provision to a third party.
- iv. The matter that we stop the provision of personal information to third parties as requested by the user.
In spite of the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the following cases shall not apply to third parties.
- (1)The case when we entrust all or part of the handling of personal information within the range necessary for achieving the purpose of use.
- (2)The case when personal information is provided as a result of business succession due to the merger or other reasons.
- (3)The case when personal information is used in conjunction with a specific person and either of the following is satisfied.
- i. The user is informed in advance of the fact, the item of personal information to be used jointly, the range of persons to use jointly, the purpose of use of the person to use and the name of the person responsible for the personal information management.
- ii. The user is ready to know easily about the fact, the item of personal information to be used jointly, the range of persons to use jointly, the purpose of use of the person to use and the name of the person responsible for the personal information management.
Article 5 (Disclosure of personal information)
When we are requested to disclose personal information from the user, we will disclose it to the user without delay. However, if it falls under any of the following due to disclosure, it may not disclose all or part of it, and if you decide not to disclose it, you will be notified without delay. For disclosure of personal information, a fee of 1,000 JPY will be charged per case.
- (1)The case when there is a risk of harming the life, body, property or other rights and interests of the person himself or a third party
- (2)The case when there is a risk of the significant hindrance to the proper implementation of our work.
- (3)The case of violating other laws and regulations.
In spite of the provisions of the preceding paragraph, in principle, we will not disclose information other than personal information such as history information and characteristic information.
Article 6 (Correction and deletion of personal information)
If the user's personal information held by us is incorrect information, the user can request correction or deletion of personal information to us through the procedures specified by us. If we judge that it is necessary to respond to the request by the user., we will correct or delete the personal information without delay and notify the user
Article 7 (Discontinuation of use of personal information)
If the user requested suspension or elimination of the use of personal information for the following reasons, we will make necessary investigations without delay, based on the result, we will suspend the use of personal information, etc. and notify the user to that effect.
- (1)The reason that personal information is handled beyond the range of purpose of use.
- (2)The reason that personal information was acquired by means of fraud.
However, if you have a large cost to stop or delete the use of personal information, or if it is difficult to do so for other reasons, we will take this alternative if we can take the alternative measures necessary to protect the rights and interests of the individual.
Article 9 (Contact info)
For inquiries concerning this policy, please contact by e-mail from the contact address described in "Service Provider" (described later).
Article 10 (Open data)
Conversion to the open data in this service is defined as publishing in a form permitting redistribution, arbitrary purpose of use, and arbitrary usage method to any third party to the extent that it does not violate laws or public order and morals.
Bakuage Co., Ltd.
#205, 4-12-7, Sakurajosui, Setagaya-ku, Tokyo, Japan